Get to know Indy Bal
I believe that when choosing a professional to represent you, experience matters. When my clients and colleagues work with me, they can expect honest, professionalism and top-tier service. With over 400 transactions in commercial and residential real estate, I have a proven history of experience and success that will help sell your home, or get you into your new home for the best price. When you’re ready to buy or sell, choose wisely—choose RE/MAX.
I am a life-long resident of British Columbia; born and raised in Northern BC where I was the owner of various City Furniture locations and Radio Shack; which was recognized as the Top Store in 2004 and 2005. My family and I moved to Kamloops in 2008, purchasing a home in Aberdeen before beginning my real estate career at Royal LePage Westwin Realty.
Bringing 10 years of sales and management experience into the rest estate business; I quickly advanced in the office and was recognized as a Top 10 agent for 8 consecutive years. In 2017, I joined the RE/MAX Real Estate Kamloops office and within a short period was recognized as one of the Top 10 agents within the office.
I continue to pursue educational courses and professional development to stay up to date on current trends, legal changes and to continue being an expert in the Kamloops real estate market. As a recognized Certified Negotiation Expert; through the Real Estate Negotiation Institute, clients can be assured that I have the necessary skills to achieve their goals.
As a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), I am able to offer superior value to his clients including:
- Better results and control
- More confidence in all negotiation situations
- More persuasion and influence with other agents
- Better knowledge of how to get more and give less
- Better relationships through trust and collaboration
- More effective negotiation techniques
Professional Recognition and Awards
- RE/MAX Real Estate Kamloops Top 5 REALTOR® – 2019, 2020, 2021
- KADREA Top 5 Agent -2021
- KADREA Top 10 Agent – 2018, 2019, 2020
- RateMyAgent.com – Top 10 Agent – 2019
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club Award 2018, 2019, 2020
- RE/MAX Real Estate Kamloops Top 10 REALTOR® – 2018
- Royal LePage Diamond Award 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Royal LePage Director’s Platinum Award 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Royal LePage Westwin/Kamloops Top 10 REALTOR® – 2010 – 2017
My current and past clients may take advantage of my corporate membership at Tobiano Golf Course to experience the award-winning course. Contact me directly to arrange your tee time for a party of two with use of the ‘Indy Bal’ golf-cart.
MEET THE TEAM
Brittany Lafont is a long-term resident of Kamloops and has been working in the real estate industry since 2010. Bringing a history of administrative, real estate and property management experience; Brittany is a valued member of Indy Bal’s office.