Get to know Indy Bal
I believe that when choosing a professional to represent you, experience matters. When my clients and colleagues work with me, they can expect honest, professionalism and top-tier service. With over 700 transactions in commercial and residential real estate, I have a proven history of experience and success that will help sell your home, or get you into your new home for the best price. When you’re ready to buy or sell, choose wisely—choose RE/MAX.
I am a life-long resident of British Columbia, born and raised in Northern BC. Prior to operating my real estate business, I was the owner of Radio Shack; Top Store in 2004 & 2005 and several City Furniture locations. In 2008, my family and I relocated to Kamloops and shortly after I joined Royal LePage Westwin Realty.
At Royal LePage Westwin I was recognized as a Top 10 Agent for eight consecutive years. In 2017, I joined the RE/MAX Kamloops office and have continued to receive recognition as a top agent within the brokerage. Over the past two consecutive years, I have been recognized as the number 1 individual selling agent within the office.
With over 25 years of sales and management experience,17 of those years directly related to real estate sales I bring the necessary skills to sell your home as quickly and efficiently as possible.
I continue to pursue educational courses and professional development to stay up to date on current trends, legal changes and to continue being an expert in the Kamloops real estate market. As a recognized Certified Negotiation Expert; through the Real Estate Negotiation Institute, clients can be assured that I have the necessary skills to achieve their goals.
As a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), I am able to offer superior value to his clients including:
- Better results and control
- More confidence in all negotiation situations
- More persuasion and influence with other agents
- Better knowledge of how to get more and give less
- Better relationships through trust and collaboration
- More effective negotiation techniques
Professional Recognition and Awards
- RE/MAX (Kamloops) #1 Individual Agent – 2021, 2022
- RE/MAX Real Estate Kamloops Top 3 REALTOR® – 2021, 2022
- RE/MAX Real Estate Kamloops Top 5 REALTOR® – 2019, 2020
- KADREA Top 5 Agent -2021
- KADREA Top 10 Agent – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022
- RateMyAgent.com – Top 10 Agent – 2019, 2020
- RE/MAX Titan Award – 2022
- RE/MAX Diamond Award 2021
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club Award 2018, 2019, 2020
- RE/MAX Real Estate Kamloops Top 10 REALTOR® – 2018
- Royal LePage Diamond Award 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Royal LePage Director’s Platinum Award 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Royal LePage Westwin/Kamloops Top 10 REALTOR® – 2010 – 2017
My current and past clients may take advantage of my corporate membership at Tobiano Golf Course to experience the award-winning course. Contact me directly to arrange your tee time for a party of two with use of the ‘Indy Bal’ golf-cart.
MEET THE TEAM
Brittany Lafont is the unlicensed assistant who has been in my office since 2013. She works closely with the transaction staff and professional partners ensuring all steps in the purchase or sale of a property go smoothly. With previous experience in property management and real estate sales you can be certain your sale is in good hands from beginning to end.
Brittany was raised in Kamloops and is now raising her own children here in the Interior. When not working, you may find her hiking in the area with her family and dogs.